Friday, November 11, 2016

What my psychologist told me

Psychologists always enjoyed my analytical and intelligent conversations about my social perspectives of my life experiences. Today my psychologist told me I was right by many things of how I observe and analyse social situations, my friends' lives and the way of current global communication. I learned that calling someone being a racist, a bigot and that is offensive in a same way of how people behave in such these manners. When I analysed these situations, and that is not improving the social relationships and communication barriers between different kinds of people.

As being an Aspie at age of 25. I am seeing trends and scenarios of people at my age cohort are experiencing downtimes are social disruptions. A typical Aspie would have obsessions during conversations that can be daunting and boring a person out which that would appear socially disruptive from a non-autistic person. Thus a person with Autism may not see that, but he/she is behaving in an intellectual manner by showing strong analytical and organisational skills. This is what my psychologist told me today!

Good news everybody! I am smart, passionate (& compassionate), intelligent and caring person. That is a relief to know that. I be thankful for who I am who and that I have been taught by my great family and friends over the years who helped me to overcome my challenges and learning new things. This made me to become a better person for myself. You can prove that I have attended universities, completing two academic degrees with one a Masters thesis earned a perfect grade. I was analytical person, and now I am more than that. This achievement earns my confidence to establish my efforts to find potential friends and a partner of my life to share experiences in a socially intelligent and talented society.

Whilst I learned not to take sides of people's debates and making negative remarks of their behaviour I made a better person of myself to prove these opposed points to be coincided to make a statement that would solve opportunities. Unfortunately, the society have not seen me yet. I am still looking for friends who would enjoy my company of our passions and intelligence to make our environment a safer, healthier and inclusive lifestyle. Also, of course I have a desire to find a potential partner to share for rest of my life because of my goals and compassionate is to achieve successes due to my positive, caring and talented attitudes. Just like how I completed my Masters degree composed a thesis GPA of 7.

Being an Aspie is NOT a negative nor a loser way of life. It just being different. Communication must be in strategic and intelligent approach. It helps me to become inclusive with the rest of the world.

Now this piece is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment