Saturday, September 06, 2014

Getting excited!

Life is exciting isn't it? Of course. When something is happening to me brings good results I tend to become excited. Excitement makes my blood flow stronger and the flows of 'goodness' into my head. I love it when this happens. I am not sure able bodied people feel a same thing?

Why I am looking forward to something which is exciting to me? Because, I want to be positive person. Everytime, when things involves me; for example - barracking a football team I support, severe thunderstorm approaches towards me as my passion of nature, visiting to see somebody and vice versa. After a while I spend time being alone doing things for myself such as recapping life, chores and personal development/mentality, I tend to look more forward to be involved with other people, nature and passion.

Before I finally hang out with a person or in a group my positive energy builds up. Like hanging out with my mate, few friends and family members. My excitement goes beyond my mind. I tend to become uncontrollably humourous and ecstatic. When comes to these situations I always enlighten and brings positivism the other person. Is this what able bodied people is looking forward to? Do they want to consume my excitable and humourous energy to make themselves happier and understanding?

Excitement which brings positivism very important for me because I have to avoid being depressed or mentally unwell. I am sure other people would feel a same in this way. Lot of times I spent worrying why other people don't want to consume my positivism. Everyone told me, in reality, always say don't be negative. Is that what they want? Wanting me to stay positive? Be manageable about that!

I LOVE spending times being excited because it helps my chemicals feeling in my body to stay positive and mentally capable as long as it can. Big question is, is this a big attractive thing of myself to be welcomed by other people especially able bodied people to hang out with me since I am being so reflective on positivism manners? The longer I stay positive including externalities is the better I understand from the able bodied's side of the world. I want to understand that side because I want to be respectful and forgiving. My body want to be so clear and sure about the perceptions and differences.

I am looking forward to spend time with people because I am funny, exciting and attractive kind of person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment