Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What is like being alone?

This is a big ask for everyone who doesn't understand why and how I feel alone. Many Aspies I know are always being alone, sometimes they being lonely. I feel lonely more than alone these days because I only have one best mate who is only person I hang out - usually once or twice a fortnight for a day. Other times I do hang out with my family, which that is also important people to be with.

So, being lonely is a factor to depression and anxiety of the person. I spent most of my teenagers and young adult years feeling like this. Honestly I can tell you why I feel like this - Aspies like myself, usually don't have enough compliments nor many friends to be in company with. Each time I spent time lonely is when I feel being stuck and that makes me like got nothing to do. My brain function shuts down to neuro-static state; makes me feel stubborn. There are many results I experienced this, as a factor -
  • trying to find something to do when some interests/passion isn't available to play with
  • conserving efforts to find people to hang out with, but the rejection is a cause of being uncomfortable - (this is where able bodied people don't understand how Aspies when being approached)
  • lack of resources to deal with - such as employment and community facilities (availability as well)
Now, in general we all don't want to be depressed or anxious; but remember there are people out there who wants to deal with same thing as you do. Why not bother with them? Many times when I feel lonely, I always seek something to do that is actually proves the result of being positive. I am so sick and tired of able bodied people telling me 'chin up' and 'don't be negative' all the time. This does not get me anywhere. My mind is not what your mind is thinks. When I was a kid, few times I tend to get upset or hurt there always people approached me especially my family always cheer me up by actually DOING SOMETHING with me! Not verbally telling me what to do. My mind cannot change unless something positive to happen.

I am very honest and resourceful kind of person because I know I don't want to hurt other people feelings. What so ever makes them feel lonely, depressed or anxious. I don't do that. BUT, when I observe people feeling down (from my experiences I have done with before) I always get him/her to feel happy again when I make a move; for instance - I said 'everything is ok, but remember what you are now is a positive thing'....etc.............then I took him/her out to do things with as a compliment. This is a way how Aspies should be treated as well.

The main point of this loneliness should not be an excuse of another person, because it will make things worse. When you see someone is being alone or lonely, please always and always check on with them. You may ended up having a good day! I would LOVE to have someone do that to me because I know it does help to build my confidence up. At this point of time, I will also learn how to appreciate people. I really hope everyone reads this blog make a great change of their life of knowing someone who has been lonely recently. Please make our people a better world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment