Thursday, August 14, 2014

Abstract - Life as an Aspie - ASPECT Conference 2014

I have recently went to the ASPECT's inaugural Autism in Education National Conference in Sydney a couple weeks ago between 31st July and 1st of August. This conference was my first time being spoken out in the public about sharing my life being an Aspie. I also mentioned about the difficulties of my hearing loss. Abeit a confusing combination between two disabilities!

It was indeed a wonderful and life changing business trip for me. My mother went with me so she would like to meet other like-minded people. Overall, it was exceptional.

I presented my speech with PowerPoint presentation in front of 50 people in the room early in the morning. Was it a great rise and shine moment?! My presentation consists a story about my life experiences, discussing explanation between ASD's and neurotypical's perspectives and the future goals of the statement.

Here is a video clip of my presentation. Thanks to Youtube partnering with Google so it makesme blogging easy! The video is up to 17 minutes.

Looking forward to hear from your feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment