Sunday, August 17, 2014

Depression - how I feel about it?

As we know depression is one of leading mental issues in the world, perhaps higher for people with ASD. 1 in 2 Aspies cope with depression internationally, which is much greater than non-aspies are! Why this number is so high? I can tell you why, by sharing you my experiences.

Depression, its' not one of things I want to talk about nor think of it. I intend to always focus on positive things because I overlook opportunities than those I don't get. Jealously and/or sham makes me feel depressed. I always fall into negative environment after a while I make so much effort on things I wanted to get or at least expected to get. I get depressed, as a trespass to my positive territory.

Like wise when I compare myself to other people who have 'things' or getting 'things' as easy. Unfortunately, so many able bodied people expected me to have similar way to be at least expected, I am curious they don't understand us. I always look back at myself what I have when I avoid being depressed. I have food, shelter, welfare payments/support, family and a mate. I feel so happy, and feeling positive. Although, depression got nothing to do with this!

Think about our world's state of depression, like Robin Williams for instance. He have done so amazing things, own so many opportunities and such. But what violated him? He never knew what coming to him what caused him to feel depressed about. Like myself, I don't go to a negative territory like these case examples of celebrities all the world. These people are more social, money maker and have great personality. BUT what is the problem, there are different important things what happened to them which makes them feel depressed.

For my case, I feel negative because it something haunts me forever or (hopefully not!). I always see so many people have things that I couldn't get, thus making myself feel bad. Recently, I always carry on about getting a career job for my academic qualifications and passion because it makes me feel so depressed doing unrelated unemployment or involvement or couldn't get a job. This makes me feel uncomfortable, less confident and less focused. I have worked at a cafe, forcibly by an employment agency. These people don't understand my needs and support. That makes me feel depressed because as how I feel it is careless, slaving and patronising.

There are quite few different scenarios I have been through over the years. I carry on little things that seemed not a big deal. For example, a girlfriend, more new friends in similar matter as I only have one mate and thereof. It makes me wonder. Life is suscipious to me. It makes me feel adventerous. That is how I feel now. I want to continue on experiencing unexpected things, only if the world understand my needs; then we all have no problem.

If you know anyone coping with depression, please don't waste your time for not cooperating with them! Human life is a waste of time if there are problem lies between themselves and the others. Aspies, like myself hate wasting time, space and people. I personally add, wasting environment due to my passion of beautiful nature and species. Please consider to be a friend and caring, and look out for people who are having difficulties with life. Don't forget, people with ASD are the worst. Don't judge us by it cover of ASD's label. Just inspire us to make us feel happy and let to be involved in the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment