Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Welcome to my blog of my world being in a wrong planet!

Hello bloggers and Earthlings!

This is my first post. I have been blogging before, but these times I failed my motivation to write further posts. Although, I should make a better effort this time, promise!

Recently, I went to a conference where I met a lot of Aspies, and these people take care of people with ASD and  academic researchers whose undertake educational context of Autism. I had a wonderful time sharing my experiences with them, and I appreciated that they shared their experiences with me. That was the time I felt I am NOT alone in this world!

Why I think I feel so motivated right now to create a blog? Likewise we seen many other Aspies already have their own blogs sharing their experiences. I felt like I needed to do a same, because we are sharing familiar outcomes in life, but different experiences.

What I should expect the outcomes of blogging? Well I would imagine I would feel so safe, secure and happier hearing and seeing people sharing my experiences from my blog. This purpose is great, especially diversity awareness.

More posts coming your way!

Why not bookmark this page on your web browser? Share my posts? Here is the link - http://matttheaspiesworld.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment